SUPiA (Vet, Medical)
Compact & Lightweight
- The leng is just 636mm, so you can put it on every normal desk
- Extremely simple structure design
- Cassette sorter prorects the inside of scanner from dust
- Automatic cassette size recognition and scanning
Authentic Rigid Type among clinic CRs
- No damage or scratches to the imageplate during scanning & erasing
- Scan & Erase with roller
- No cut-off image in winter or cold conditions
- 436 x 636 x 196 mm
- 21.5kg (47.4lbs)
- 14x17in , 10x12in, 18x24cm
Explosive Detection Digital Device
SUPiA E uses Bombiew to providehigh-quality images of suspicious objects detected in real time.
SUPiA E can be carried around for about 4 hours with a battery, easy to install and place, and can be configured for a variety of environments and conditions.
A key goal of EOD is to work safely.
Since SUPiA E can be used with a rigid cassette or a curved cassette, ensures user safety by not touching explosives directly.
Bomb processing depends on immediate analysis of the scanning of suspicious objects.
Bombiew is a program that provides scanned images from SUPiA E at high resolution
- 450 x 400 x 250mm
- 18 kg
Designed to be suitable for civilian troops integrated operations.
- Excellent portability and very easy to detect explosives
- 7″ Touch Display
- Ethernet & WiFi
- 4 hours standby time with large capacity battery
- Fully chareable in 1 hours
- 440 x 330 x 120 mm
- 10 kg